Bounce House & Slide Rentals
Overland Park, KS
Overland Park Inflatable Rentals
Need an Inflatable for Your Event?
Best Bounce House Selection in Overland Park
We have provided services to several churches, homes and businesses in the Overland Park area including Childrens Lighthouse Child Care Center, La Petite Academy of Overland Park and many others. We also really enjoy delivering the fun to fine folks of all the wonderful neighborhoods including Cherry Hill and Brookridge, just to name a few. If your event will take place outside of Overland Park, we also proudly serve other areas of the Kansas City Metro area including but not limited to Olathe, Lees Summit, Independence, Raymore and all of the surrounding areas.
Gator Jump is fully insured and we are the leader in inflatable bounce house rentals in Kansas City. Our staff will exceed all of your expectations and we guarantee that we will have your items delivered at least 1 hour before your guests arrive. So, what are you waiting for? Our site features secure, real time availability and booking. Simply add an item to your cart, select a date for your event and follow the easy steps to reserve your next inflatable, online 24/7. If you would rather work directly with a member of our staff, give Gator Jump a call today at 816-379-1880 or email us at email@example.com. We are excited to work with you to make your next party or event a wild success!
Overland Park Bounce & Slide Combos
Overland Park Delivery Info:
Ensure that your family and friends are entertained and that your event is one they'll remember for years to come! Get access to the best selection of inflatable fun! Lock in your party rental plans today using our simple, real time ordering system.
Inflatable Bounce House Safety
Tips on Bounce House Safety:
Sadly, many party rental companies rent unsafe older inflatable rentals, which are dirty and outdated. They also lack the safety advancements that new inflatables have. Some bounce house rental companies even offer cheap, low-grade inflatable rentals. These units are designed for residential use, so they lack the necessary safety features to keep your family safe.
1. An adult must supervise at all times
2. The safest way to use a bouncer is to allow only one child on it at a time. If more than one child is on the inflatable, make sure they are about the same age and size.
3. Before entering, remove shoes, glasses, and jewelry. Empty pockets of any sharp objects, as well
4. No roughhousing, tumbling, wrestling, or flips. Always jump as close to the center of the inflatable as possible, try to stay away from the entrance or exit and the walls of the bouncer
5. If the bounce house begins to lose air, or if it’s too windy, have everyone carefully exit the inflatable. A good indication of when it is too windy (between 13-17 mph) is when winds raise dust, and loose paper or small branches start to move. If this is the case, stop play immediately, and everyone exits is the case, stop play immediately, and everyone exit.