Elizabethtown's Most popular Bounce House Rentals!
Planning a Party?
Our amazing team of professionals will assist you with product selection and layout and will execute your vision expertly. We have previously worked with the Elizabethtown school system, Elizabethtown public parks,, as well as numerous schools and churches in the Etown community. For more information or to book your childs birthday party, graduation party or any other event at one of Elizabethtown's awesome rental venues,
Inflatable Delivery Elizabethtown, KY
Ensure that your family and friends are entertained and that your event is one they'll remember for years to come! Get access to the best selection of Inflatable fun! Lock in your party rental plans today using our simple, real time Ordering System.
Bounce House Safety
- Safety Video
- SIOTO Certified Installers
- Vented Ceilings
- 18-inch Anchors
- Sanitized on Site
- Hospital Grade Disinfectant
- Vacuumed Between Use
- Multi-Point Check
2. The safest way to use a bouncer is to allow only one child on it at a time. If more than one child is on the inflatable, make sure they are about the same age and size.
3. Before entering, remove shoes, glasses, and jewelry. Empty pockets of any sharp objects, as well
4. No roughhousing, tumbling, wrestling, or flips. Always jump as close to the center of the inflatable as possible, try to stay away from the entrance or exit and the walls of the bouncer
5. If the bounce house begins to lose air, or if it’s too windy, have everyone carefully exit the inflatable. A good indication of when it is too windy (between 13-17 mph) is when winds raise dust, and loose paper or small branches start to move. If this is the case, stop play immediately, and everyone exit.