Bounce House & Water Slide Rentals in Kansas City
BOUNCE & SLIDE COMBOS
Inflatable Water Slides
Bounce House Combos
Photo Booth Rental
Fun & Festive Food
Best water slides & Bounce House rentals in Kansas City
Easy Online Reservations
- No face paint, glitter or confetti
- No food, drinks, gum, or candy
- No cleaning products of any kind, except as provided by the Company
- No watches, jewelry, glasses, or cell phones
- No keys or other sharp objects
- No shoes, sandals, or footwear of any kind, except for clean and dry socks
- No toys or other objects, except for items provided by the Company specifically for use in conjunction with each inflatable
- No pets
These items damage the inflatable and are considered intentional damage if rental equipment is damaged during event.
Setup area must be a grass surface, with no rocks, sticks, animal waste, or other objects, and the ability to drive 18in to 36in anchoring stakes around the perimeter of the inflatable unit(s); in certain instances, setup on concrete/asphalt surfaces or indoors may be permitted for an additional charge (given more cumbersome anchoring procedures) and only with the Company's advance written approval.
There can be no overhead risks, such as power lines or tree branches. No unmarked underground lines, including, but not limited to, irrigation, electrical, gas, or cable TV. Renter is strongly encouraged to contact MO DIG (by dialing 811) to confirm there are no unmarked underground lines in or near the setup area, as 18in to 36in stakes may be driven into the ground to secure the Equipment. Any damage to, or resulting from, unmarked underground lines are the responsibility of the Renter.
Sufficient available amperage from GFCI protected electrical outlets is available within 50ft of the proposed setup location.