XL Electric Flash Combo (Wet or Dry)
- Actual Size: 35x16x16
- Setup Area: 40x18x18
- Outlets: 1
- Age Group: 3+
Superhero Bounce House Combo!
If you're looking for a safe and fun addition to your event, this is the unit for you! The beautiful red, white and blue color scheme sets the background for beautiful photos and is a great focal point for any party or event. There are multiple safety features, including industry-leading entry/exit netting to ensure your guests are safe inside the jump zone, and an inflated splash pool landing provides 2.5ft of cushion to ensure everyone lands safely at the bottom of the 8-foot slide! A built-in breakaway basketball hoop in the jump zone keeps young ones actively engaged for hours! The combo unit is a front loader; kids enter and exit from the unit's front, making it a breeze to safely and effectively supervise!
Want to beat the heat? It's easy! A built-in sprinkler system connects to your standard garden hose and provides the perfect amount of water to keep kids cool and entertained during the hot Louisville Summer! A splash pool at the bottom of the 8-foot slide is the cherry on top of this unit's appeal!
USA bounce house combo Bounce House Safety
Inflatable Bounce House Safety
Sadly, many party rental companies rent unsafe older inflatable rentals, which are dirty and outdated. They also lack the safety advancements that new inflatables have. Some bounce house rental companies even offer cheap, low-grade inflatable rentals. These units are designed for residential use, so they lack the necessary safety features to keep your family safe.
1. An adult must supervise at all times
2. The safest way to use a bouncer is to allow only one child on it at a time. If more than one child is on the inflatable, make sure they are about the same age and size.
3. Before entering, remove shoes, glasses, and jewelry. Empty pockets of any sharp objects, as well
4. No roughhousing, tumbling, wrestling, or flips. Always jump as close to the center of the inflatable as possible, try to stay away from the entrance or exit and the walls of the bouncer
5. If the bounce house begins to lose air, or if it’s too windy, have everyone carefully exit the inflatable. A good indication of when it is too windy (between 13-17 mph) is when winds raise dust, and loose paper or small branches start to move. If this is the case, stop play immediately, and everyone exits is the case, stop play immediately, and everyone exit.